Tags SEF Version 220.127.116.115
sh404SEF, a Joomla Search Engine Friendly URL builder extension helps to remove index.php from the URL.
Issues fixed: Analytics exclude IP list is cleared when saving and not cleaning up properly requests for Facebook channel urls.
- Reworked rel="prev" and rel="next" head tags
- Instanly add global support for canonical URLs (add rel="canonical" HTTP headers)
- Remove duplicate URLs, a common problem with Joomla web sites
- Create human ear and search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Control URL re-write mode on a per-application basis
- View your Google Analytics dashboard in the Joomla administrative backend to keep a close eye on traffic volume and referral sites
- Support for Google News URL format
- Get the shortest, most significant urls for your site and your web rankings
- quickly and easily add social media buttons to your entire site to allow sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- monitor social sharing of your content in the Joomla administrative backend
- Adjustable parameters for add-on extensions to customize URL appearance per-extension
- Automatically generate tiny URLs (shURLs) for your content (formerly called pageID)
- Customize the page title and page description
- Automatically emphasize all your article titles with "Heading tags"
- Satisfy many of the Google recommendations for search engine optimization with just a few clicks
If you like the post please Share this on social media.