sh404sef is a SEO Joomla Sef extension to rewrite your ugly URL to search engine and user friendly. It removes index.php from website links.
In this version they fixed web analytics code snippet bug. Previously web analytic code was not inserted for visitors.
- Reworked rel="prev" and rel="next" head tags
- Instanly add global support for canonical URLs (add rel="canonical" HTTP headers)
- Remove duplicate URLs, a common problem with Joomla web sites
- Create human ear and search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Control URL re-write mode on a per-application basis
- View your Google Analytics dashboard in the Joomla administrative backend to keep a close eye on traffic volume and referral sites
- Support for Google News URL format
- Get the shortest, most significant urls for your site and your web rankings
- quickly and easily add social media buttons to your entire site to allow sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- monitor social sharing of your content in the Joomla administrative backend
- Adjustable parameters for add-on extensions to customize URL appearance per-extension
- Automatically generate tiny URLs (shURLs) for your content (formerly called pageID)
- Customize the page title and page description
- Automatically emphasize all your article titles with "Heading tags"
- Satisfy many of the Google recommendations for search engine optimization with just a few clicks
If you like the post please Share this on Google+1 & Facebook at the top.